Mireille Guiliano, forfatter af den bedst sælgende bog French women do not get fat: The secret to eat for pleasure, give us the interior scoop of aging with style and attitude in her new tome, French women do not get facial lifts: The secret of aging with style and attitude. Guiliano advises on practical advice about living and aging graciously and advises women to remove the theft-proof cremer and cooking player. I place offers the best preserved beauty secrets of French women who are completely feasible (and want you to grow old in the South of France).
Rul ned for at se de fem bedste lektioner, vi tog væk fra Guiliano’s nye bog, tilgængelig den 24. december.
1. Se “grave” now.For at klare din aldring siger Guiliano, at it’s important to see yourself as you really are nu – på indersiden og udenfor I stedet for at leve i fortiden og se den yngre (og sandsynligvis slankere) dig råder Guiliano kvinder til at “holde op med at sjove sig” og begynde at se dig nu.
Guiliano skriver i sin underskrift “Tell-it-like-tone”: “Realistisk udforskning, vurdering af mulighederne og udformning af hvad vi kan og skal gøre under de forskellige senere stadier af livets vej er den stærke mental medicin, der kan helbrede nogle af our ondskap and improves our pleasures through life. “
“Visse i Frankrike is a woman in the 40’s and 50’s still prominent and is seen as an object of desire and acts that part. She feels it and works, but does not pretend she’s timeless.”
2. Think like a French woman.Hvad vi virkelig elsker om French women do not get facial lifts is Guiliano’s ability to make aging pleasantly seem fun and easy. It is clear, at Guiliano enjoying life and living it fully. Jeg giver min kvinde mulighed for at gøre det samme ved vedtagelsen af en fransk kvindes holdning. She writes: “And French women, if they are something, are individualistic in how they present themselves. Their outer package is infused with inner style and beauty and one ‘I do not give a marvelous attitude (how half time they do, but de klæder sig stadig til at købe morgenens baguette). ‘ “
3. Lidt går langt. Gennem Guiliano’s bog minder om ineffektiviteten af crash-dieting og ekstreme kosmetiske procedurer, som facelifts. I am a tortur-self-tone, Guiliano talks about the importance of daily activity, which is not necessarily anstrengende, the power of a good haircut, clothes your age, have the right shoes and other lifestyle adjustments to make you grow older.
“Through the years you can develop with time without losing your established identity,” she writes. “You can update your brand without going to a complete makeover and try to become a new person. It’s a bit like a crash diet and such diets do not work.”
4. Lyt til din krop. Guiliano understreger også betydningen af at anerkende “fem-pund alarm”. She says, if you do not take action after getting five pounds, you just want to keep winning and it will be harder to lose weight. Guiliano’s hemmelighed for at opretholde ensartede tal på skalaen ligger i hendes kostvalg. I et kapitel kaldet “Anti-Aging Food Prescription” indeholder Guiliano 15 opskrifter, as she says, has been part of her nutrition plan since her fifties and some recipes since much earlier.
5. Holdning er nøglen.I slutning af dagen mener Guiliano, that attitude is the most effective to work and feel younger. With reference to attitude as a “magic pill” to look younger, Guiliano says that French women approach aging with a different mindset than women from most cultures, and that makes the difference – do not care, clothes, nutrition or face and Hudpleje. Det er holdning, siger hun.
Og sammen med denne anti-aging-indstilling kommer til elementer, der redder os i livet. Guiliano writes: “… according to Indian journalist and novelist Tarun J. Tejpal, [they are] love and laughter. If you have one of the two, everything is good. If you have both, you’re invincible. der en holdning. “
MERE: • Få et krop som Jennifer Aniston er med Yogalosophy• Gwyneth Paltrows nye kogebog • Amy Poehler skriver en bog